... :D ... :D

I found the controls very smooth, and this is a fun, simple game.
My only complaint:
I am fairly certain that the last level was designed by Satan.

Good work!

Skunk Meat Skunk Meat

Good game, but by far not the best, by Hyptosis standards!
Here is my breakdown of the characters:
Sydney- Overall badass. Good for anything combat, and can get you out of most situations with ease. Street smart, too.
Rodney- Good with combat, but uses a ton of food, and is an idiot. Might get you into trouble.
Ash- Seems to be just average overall. Seems to get hungry quickly, like Rod.
Phil- Seems to be one of the smarter ones in the group. Good for most "find path" stuff, and can still fight okay.
Vivica- Just... *ugh* avoid using her if you want all the badges. A totally useless twat. Good for comedy and just about nothing else.

This game is easy enough that you can safely experiment with the non-Vivaca characters to find what situations they are good/bad in. You can also pick up new weapons, depending on the situation and chance.

Overall a simple game that is fun with little challenge. And most importantly, this game promotes one lesson above all others: DO NOT BE A VIVICA

looking forward to your next work, Hyptosis!

Tanooky Tracks Tanooky Tracks

ok, now that the "stolen" aspect thing is cleared up....
EPIC game. I wish more point-and-clicks were like this

Why Am I Dead Why Am I Dead

Just a suggestion to everyone:
Possess Iblis (the little girl) and talk to everyone. She is rather... interesting.... ESPECIALLY if you talk to the man on the toilet as her :)
*sigh* such fun

PeltastDesign, well done

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

My favorite part about this game is that, at x50 replay speed, it makes you look like a better artist than you really are.
Least favorite part? there is no "save for later" aspect... like if you wanna take a break during free draw. but oh well. minor complaint.

great job!

Talesworth Adventure Ep 2 Talesworth Adventure Ep 2

:D another great game!

where did you get the song on the title page?

Talesworth Adventure Ep.1 Talesworth Adventure Ep.1

super fun game that got really tough at points...
My only complaint is:
a) even if sped up, questy runs too slowly
b)medals dont seem to be working.

great job, though! :)

Second Wind Second Wind

Fun game :)
HOWEVER, once you get to a point in your game where you get NaN potions, it becomes impossible to get the 10 potions award, as the NaN potions carries over from game to game. Is ther a way past this?

squidly responds:

Restart the game!

At what point did you get NaN potions? PM me!

Sburb Sburb

to ppl who don't get it:
please read Homestuck (MSPA). This will make some more sense after you read it...

Sunglasses Sunglasses

i wouldn't rate this E. probs T or whatever the next level up is. im going to give low ratings because i think perhaps this should be re-rated, but otherwise, not bad for your first game