Little Merry Ego Little Merry Ego

I suddenly flipped out completely when, at the end, the whole "living in an iceberg and dealing with keeping memory bubbles under the surface" was a huge metaphor for internalizing our emotions. Completely fitting, cute animation, and brilliant execution!

BEAUTIFULLY DONE. Both of you. Thanks you for making and sharing this with people :)

Super Hero Clock Teaser Super Hero Clock Teaser

this is a HUGE improvement on the original.
Great work!
Looking forward to future productions :)

Cadaver Cadaver

This is a beautiful animation. I didn't expect the animation to go the direction it did, but WOW, what a great way to take the story.
This is something that I think should be shared with everybody, to show that our bodies aren't terrifying.
I loved the characters. The teacher especially. I think he gave a nod not only to organ/body donors, but to educators, who often aren't given enough credit for their dedication.

Heartwarming, touching, brilliant. An overall phenomenal job. 5/5 stars, at least.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

thanks, i'm glad you found it touching, and I agree that teachers can never be given too much credit :)

... :D ... :D

I found the controls very smooth, and this is a fun, simple game.
My only complaint:
I am fairly certain that the last level was designed by Satan.

Good work!

Skunk Meat Skunk Meat

Good game, but by far not the best, by Hyptosis standards!
Here is my breakdown of the characters:
Sydney- Overall badass. Good for anything combat, and can get you out of most situations with ease. Street smart, too.
Rodney- Good with combat, but uses a ton of food, and is an idiot. Might get you into trouble.
Ash- Seems to be just average overall. Seems to get hungry quickly, like Rod.
Phil- Seems to be one of the smarter ones in the group. Good for most "find path" stuff, and can still fight okay.
Vivica- Just... *ugh* avoid using her if you want all the badges. A totally useless twat. Good for comedy and just about nothing else.

This game is easy enough that you can safely experiment with the non-Vivaca characters to find what situations they are good/bad in. You can also pick up new weapons, depending on the situation and chance.

Overall a simple game that is fun with little challenge. And most importantly, this game promotes one lesson above all others: DO NOT BE A VIVICA

looking forward to your next work, Hyptosis!

Tanooky Tracks Tanooky Tracks

ok, now that the "stolen" aspect thing is cleared up....
EPIC game. I wish more point-and-clicks were like this

Ignite-Metaljonus Ignite-Metaljonus

Very nicely done. ^_^
What I like about your stuff is that it is very well balanced... fast while still keeping a tune, letting us hear both strings and drums, and etc etc. I'd let the list go on, but I'm sure you wouldn't want that to go to your head :P

Looking forward to your next piece.

Metaljonus responds:

Haha! Thanks for listening dudette! \m/

Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Metal

my childhood would have been soooo much better if sonic had some of this goin to it.
all my 5 are belong to you

Shaving My Pubic Hair Shaving My Pubic Hair

tags:
my|glorious|shaving|ballsack

epic shit, good sir. very epic shit.

Insanctuary responds:

Thank you, haha.

Ravel Ravel

This is pretty intensely badass. Except for the cat-skull-worm thing in the background. I found that to be pretty adorable :P

Keep up the awesomeness!

Shaolin Shaolin

WITH A MOUSE????
your skills are terrifyingly good. I tip my hat at thee.

JudePerera responds:

It's an Honor to hear that. Thank you :D

First characters First characters

Lookin' good so far!
Can't wait to hear their backstory :)